Your transition to life at St. Mary’s University begins at Zaragoza, our new student orientation program. During Zaragoza, we introduce you and your family to the St. Mary’s campus community, our programs, and your classmates and their families. Most importantly, Zaragoza welcomes you as one of us.
Midyear 2022 Zaragoza
This program is for new students who enroll for the Spring 2022 semester at St. Mary’s and will take place on Friday, Jan. 21, 2022, in the University Center, Conference Room A starting at 8 a.m. Please join us for a one-day interactive program that will provide you with helpful information and resources the day before classes begin.
Midyear Zaragoza will continue as planned. Check Weather Alerts for any changes.
Schedules are subject to change.
Before you arrive at Zaragoza
- Don’t forget – You must bring a photo I.D. and your St. Mary’s I.D. number with you.
- Check your email – Make sure you check your St. Mary’s e-mail before attending Zaragoza. Your St. Mary’s email is where you will start to receive information regarding your schedule, important information and campus events. Remember to check it often.
- Advising Questionnaire – Be sure to complete the Advising Questionnaire. This is used by your academic adviser to create your Spring schedule. Your advisor will contact you to schedule an appointment.
- Day of – Please review the Zaragoza Schedule online.
- Upload – Don’t forget to upload any immunization records on Gateway.
When you arrive at Zaragoza
- Parking – Visitors can park in Lot T. Refer to the Campus Map for a digital version of the St. Mary’s University campus.
- Check-In – Zaragoza check-in will take place on the second floor of the University Center outside Conference Room A. Please allow 30 minutes for the check-in process. Breakfast is provided.
Questions? Contact the Zaragoza team at email@example.com or 210-436-3473.